Your First Choice For Commercial Electricians
At Venture Electrical Ltd, we understand the critical role electricity plays in the modern business landscape. That's why we offer a comprehensive range of commercial electrical solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Whether you require electrical installations, repairs, or maintenance, our expert electricians are here to deliver exceptional service with the utmost professionalism and expertise.
Why Choose Us?
Expertise: Our electricians possess extensive industry knowledge.
Comprehensive Services: From electrical installations and rewiring to lighting design and energy-efficient solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of services to address all your commercial electrical needs.
Safety and Compliance: At Venture Electrical Ltd, we prioritise the safety of our clients and their premises. Our electricians adhere to strict safety protocols and comply with all relevant regulations and HSE guidance.
Timely and Reliable: We understand the importance of time in the business world. That's why we strive to provide prompt and reliable service, minimising downtime and ensuring your electrical systems are up and running as quickly as possible.
Customer Satisfaction: Our dedication to customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do.Contact us
Types of commercial premises
- Office Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Restaurants / Cafe’s
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Health Care
Services We Offer
- Electrical Maintenance
- Fault rectification
- Electrical design
- Electrical installation
- Electrical testing and reporting
Commercial Electricians You Can Trust
Our NICEIC-approved contractors are available 24/7 for emergency callouts and in most cases are with you within 45 minutes of taking your call. So whether it’s help with how to design and install your electrical installations, or rescue your business in an emergency, you’re in completely safe hands with us.
We know exactly what you and your business need from a commercial electrician service which is why we’re also the electrical contractors of choice for energy, insurance and automotive sectors in the area.
Our selection of maintenance and servicing packages can help you build your electrical safety requirements into your budgeting so you know no nasty surprises are ahead. Tailored around you, we can arrange for everything to be scheduled and run seamlessly throughout the year so that you can focus on your business.
If you need any help at all with your commercial electrical services, get in touch and we’ll happily advise you on the best way forward for your energy use and how to keep costs down too.
There’s so much we can help you with but here’s the lightning-speed tour of our most requested help:
Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
All private tenancies starting in England after 1 July 2020 need electrical installations within the property to be inspected and tested to the current 18th edition wiring regulations. This needs to be conducted by a qualified person prior to the tenancy starting with regular inspections taking place after that. Breaching this regulatory requirement can result in your local authority imposing a financial penalty of up to £30,000 per breach. Luckily for you, we can help with this! Here’s what you’ll need your electrical contractor to provide…
New tenancies require that the landlord provides a new tenant with a copy of the most recent report before they occupy the property, as well as giving a copy of the most recent report to prospective tenants who request the report. This must be done in writing within 28 days of the request.
New electrical installations must be tested and landlords have a duty to:
- Obtain a written report from the qualified electrical contractor inspecting the installation including the results of the test plus the date that the next inspection is required.
- Within 28 days of the inspection provide a copy of this report to all tenants already living in the property
- Provide a copy of the inspection report to the local authority within seven days if they request a copy.
- Safely store a copy of the inspection report until the next inspection takes place upon which the copy needs to be shared with the contractor undertaking the next inspection.
If you’d like more information on this, you can find this on our Electrical Safety Reports page.
Electrical Installations & Maintenance
For any electrical work to be conducted on a commercial basis, you’ll need to use qualified professionals to meet your legal compliance obligations including Part ‘P’ of the Building Regulations, the Electricity Supply Regulations and the Electricity at Work Regulations. As NICEIC Approved Contractors you can rely on our qualified and accredited team to deliver a first-class electrical service you can trust which always meets the highest of standards and compliance.
There are many factors which need consideration with commercial electrical installations, and we’ll discuss that with you from the very start. We’ll need to know your initial requirements as well as budget, but we’ll also help you to understand the long-term implications too such as additional utilities which might be needed, or any maintenance plans you’ll need to put in place in order to meet your legal and safety obligations too.
- You’ll need appropriate certificates such as Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC) or a Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate (MEIWC) confirming your electrical health and safety expectations are met within your business which we can supply.
- Our team is qualified to carry out EICR (Electrical Inspection Condition Report) testing that your business is obligated to comply with every five years.
- We can arrange and conduct the necessary PAT testing on your electrical appliances.
- We can provide written quotes in advance for any remedial work required following these tests and undertake the work with minimal disruption if you choose to go ahead with the remedial needs.
We can happily help or advise on your commercial electrical installation needs as well as conduct your routine electrical tests so feel free to get in touch to discuss the best testing and maintenance plans to fit your requirements.
Other aspects of your business we can also help with include:
- Recessed Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Landscape Lighting
- Warehouse Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lights
- Power Surge Protection
- Standby Generators
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Electric Car Charging Points